Monday, June 06, 2011

So busy!

I have been so busy, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

In the last two weeks I have loaded up my plate and eaten every life experience I could find.

I saw Kylie in Concert twice. Once at the Hollywood Bowl and two days later at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. In between I met my sister and her family at Disneyland for a day. I managed to fit in a haircut, lunch with friends, dinner with friends, and then we had out of town guests arrive.

We all made our way out to Palm Springs for the long Memorial Day weekend and when we came back, additional guests arrived from out of town. Bidding farewell to the first group, I made my way back out to Palm Springs with friends from Chicago, Houston and more locals from the LA area.

While I was out of town, my phone crashed and I spent a weekend without Facebook, Twitter, email or photos. So strange to be focused on things actually happening in the present.

We had a great time together and it all concluded on Sunday, which lands me here at my computer with no voice. Zero. So clearly a great time was had.

I've got some Kylie photos just itching to be shown, stayed tuned...

2 comments:

A Lewis said...

I don't mind having a good time but I hate hate hate hate being too busy. I'd rather say no to everything on my calendar than have it chocked full of things to do.....

My adventures said...

Thanks for a fabulous weekend! I'm exhausted! Next year we're doing it here in Mexico!