Thursday, April 02, 2009

Paris goes on, and on, and on, and on...

I'm tired. I don't want to complain that my vacation is too long, but
I can't go on at this pace much longer. The walking, the eating, the
only three pairs of shoes... We're home on Sunday night.

We have our iPhones with us. Before we left we activated a plan to use
50 MB of data at a discounted rate. The regular price would be $5 per
megabyte. I asked Lyle if that would be enough and he told me that I
don't use that much in a month at home. Of course, when I am at home I
am in my own wi-fi at the house and use the Internet on my computer.

We arrived in Paris on Friday morning, and on Monday afternoon Lyle
called and changed me to the 100 MB plan.

This posting I had to do from Lyle's phone as I will be very close to
my limit by Sunday.

I write all this just to explain why I may post less for a bit. That,
and I am tired!

1 comment:

A Lewis said...

Hey, it's funny you'd mention the I-phone use....because that's exactly what I was wondering when I heard you were going and taking your phones.! Good information...we travel to Vancouver, BC quite frequently....so that's good to know.