Monday, October 01, 2007

Headed North

I am going to visit my parents in Bellingham, Washington (North of Seattle, but not quite yet Canada) for a few days. If you know one thing about me it's that I hate bananas.

Oh, and I hate the rain as well.

Forecast for my time in Boringham:
Tuesday - 100% chance of rain. High of 60. Low of 46.
Wednesday - 70% chance of rain. High of 55. Low of 42.
Thursday - 70% chance of rain. High of 54. Low of 39. Uh, 39? May as well just place me inside the freezer.
Friday - 20% chance of rain. High of 53. Low of 43. Right, on the day I leave it most likely won't rain. But even then, no guarantee.

5 comments:

A Lewis said...

Damn! You're gonna shoot right over the top of me. Now, that doesn't sound very good does it? Maybe over shoot is a better term. And, yes my little biscuit, the rains have returned....thankfully -- upon a parched earth to green us up again. Happy travels. I'll watch for you in the sky above me today.

Christopher said...

Well there goes your banana nut bread I was gonna bake for you to munch on the plane!....and I loves me the rain!

S.B. said...

Wait - so are you trying to say it rains a lot in Seattle?

Murphy Jacobs said...

Just think of it as an opportunity to look dashing and mysterious in a hat and trench coat. And nubbly sweaters!

You live in Florida long enough, you get a 'thing' for nubbly sweaters.

Jules said...

Just pack WARM clothes... you'll survive!