Thursday, May 15, 2008

Party in WeHo tonight!

Hell yeah, we went to West Hollywood for the Marriage Equality celebration tonight. I will confess, the last time I was in WeHo to celebrate politics was for my birthday the night Clinton first won the White House. Tonight they had San Vicente blocked off at Santa Monica and the city had a few speakers out getting applause lines. How could they not?

I did not take a picture of Bobby Trendy but he was also out in a lavender kimono wedding gown. How could he not?
There was wedding cake. I love cake!

There were strollers.

There were children of the two legged and four legged variety.

And then we went to the Abbey with our friends Phillip,

and Ellys...

...and had the gayest drinks we could find.
Raspberry Lemonade (with vodka), Mango Lemonade (with Vodka) and Mojito.
I promise, we took a cab!

10 comments:

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

I could use a gay drink right about now. I'm at my stupid-ass job and I would rather be drinking gay drinks with you and Lyle!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That is so awesome - I am so happy that Cali finally got it's head out of its butt.

Crate & Barrel is beautiful by the way - awaiting details.

Chandra Rooney said...

I'm sending people over here to look at the photos. :)

Michael Guy said...

AWESOME pics! AWESOME CAKE! but more importantly may I have Lyle's AWESOME shirt when he tires of it???!

Michael Guy said...

ALSO: Can you get any cuter? I mean, really, JIM...you need your own talk-show.

I'm first guest. Naturally.

The T-Dude said...

You know, I was going to blog about the whole Cali court decision, but then I read your blog and saw your pictures and thought, "Who better than an eye witness to talk about it, I got nothing else to say."

I too want gay drinks. Actually, being the good liberal that I am, I don't care if they are gay or straight, just as long as they have booze in them.

A Lewis said...

And a party should be had...by all! Congrats and many happy tomorrows for all of us.

A Lewis said...

And a party should be had...by all! Congrats and many happy tomorrows for all of us.