Thursday, October 09, 2008

Polygamist Cult against Marriage Equality


I promised myself I would write something upbeat and happy before I ranted again. I promised myself I would take a day off and ignore the news. Apparently I broke my promise already.

From the San Francisco Chronicle:
Mormons living outside California have been asked to volunteer for a telephone campaign to help pass a ballot initiative banning same-sex marriage in the state.

Never underestimate the power of fake Christians.

In fairness I must post a link to this video. One family gets it. Thankfully they are telling their neighbors.

I have donated $250 to the No on 8 campaign.

3 comments:

Murphy Jacobs said...

Yup. Nothing like a fake issue to distract attention and drain energy and money from real issues.

Feh.

A Lewis said...

Fake Christians.....I like that.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

It took some courage for that father to talk openly like that. I'm really glad he did.