Monday, December 21, 2009

My mother's Snow Village

Though I gave up and decided to not put up my snow town at my house thus year, I was assigned the task of putting up my mother's Snow Village. It starts on the right with the commercial zone, residential, town center holds the church and ends with the industial/agricultural area on the left.

I had to install a special remote switch because my parents are worried about leaving three watt lightbulbs lit inside ceramic sculpture when no one is home. Aren't they cute at that age?

5 comments:

The T-Dude said...

Very cute. My mother-in-law is the same way. But better safe than sorry!

Cheryl said...

Hi Jim, did the whole town fit on the mantle? You did a nice job. You make a mother proud.

dit said...

Ha, I think it is cute that you put up the village for your Mom. Hope you are doing well, Merry Christmas eve.

jason said...

It's lovely!

I used to terrorize my mother with even just the mention of lighting a candle.

Michael Guy said...

Love it! Now I'm thinking about hauling out 'Dicken's Village' for 2010 holidays...