Thursday, December 10, 2009

A very Disney Christmas

Our friends Dean & Sheryl came to Southern California to take their daughter to Disneyland. It's nice to live near somewhere everyone wants to visit, yet still not live so close you hear the fireworks every single night. (Fireworks every night would drive me crazy.)
I love taking photos when everyone has the 3-D glasses on.

It lends a certain air of Jackie O. glamour.

Along with their child, Dan & Sheryl brought a few immature friends also with them.

Including a few familiar faces...

New Orleans Square was all done up in a very subtle, yet tasteful decor.

Main Street was done up as well.
The garlands that are strung across have a Mickey shaped wreath in the center of them.

Sleeping Beauty's Castle is an icy dream in LED lights. It's stunning to see in person.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw this stupid hat. It has all Disney character ornaments on it so he obviously bought it there. Every time he moved his head the ornaments went flinging about, back and forth. It was such a ridiculous hat that I had to take a "sneak" picture of it when he wasn't looking. I mean, seriously, who would put something so incredibly odd and dumb looking on their head?

Isn't it fabulous?!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

My daughters have done nothing but ask to go back to Disneyland since we were there in July. I just have such horrible memories from our Christmas trip in 2004 that I can't bring myself to go at this time of year. Maybe someday I'll get brave enough to try again.

Next time - no matter what time of year - we have to get together!

Rachel V. Olivier said...

It was a really good time.

Michael Guy said...

I really really need to see Cinderella's castle at Christmas one day...

Lurve those ears, doll!