Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Robb & Lyle Class

I may have been stalking Robb...
Or is he the tree topper on my Christmas Tree?

Hurry, enjoy these while you may... I fear that when the Robb & Lyle see them, I may be asked to take them down. It's not that they are unflattering... perhaps it's just that they are "too" candid?
Hey, who's that goofy guy behind Robb?

Luggage still lost, Lyle has on "those" brown cords,
his only jacket, my gloves and Robb's scarf.

Actually, Lewis is not the one obsessed with crowns...

It's Lyle (and his willing, okay, directing photographer).

As the cold wind blew, Lyle's hair got BIGGER...

2 comments:

Rachel V. Olivier said...

His hair was NOT getting bigger, it was merely creating a halo or CROWN of sorts to replace the vacuum of the one left behind.....

Not Joe, Joe is my dog said...

No, trust me. It was getting BIGGER.