Thursday, October 29, 2009

Countdown to Costumes, "Eat your Wheaties"

This was last years costume.
I was in Seattle on my way to my parents 50th wedding anniversary. My nieces asked me if I was going to go trick or treating with them. I said. "Of course!" They asked what I was going to wear (this was in August). I said, "HOT PANTS!" Then I was stuck trying to figure out a costume that I could wear hot pants with, in Seattle, in October, in a neighborhood where my brother's family lived, surrounded by children, and not walking down the street in West Hollywood surrounded by drag queens... this was going to be tougher than I thought.

Wheaties was my answer. By the way, it was COLD.

I'm considering wearing this costume again this year (in West Hollywood) but adding a blood effect and carrying a large fake knife. I would be... wait for it... a CEREAL KILLER.

1 comment:

Chris Conroy said...

Bruce Jenner eat your heart out.