Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It was twenty years ago today...

One of the earliest photos I have of us... gee, getting off an airplane. Already made friends with the flight attendants. Who knew this would be my life?

So no, this isn't a Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club post. Twenty years ago Lyle and I met and knew we were on to something good. I'm not a mushy person (well not in print) but I honestly can't imagine my life any differently. Through good and bad, I wouldn't want to be any where else with anyone else. (Though I'd gladly let Kylie Minogue tag along.)

4 comments:

A Lewis said...

20 years!?? Wow....and who says that love doesn't last! And who knew that you'd be back in contact with some flight attendants that were just as lovely and sexy as those that you knew 20 years ago! As for that person "Kylie" you keep referring to????????????

Christopher said...

Wow...20 years!!

Y'all age very well M'Dear!

Congrats to you Both!!

Stephen said...

Congrats!!!
The first 20 are the hard part!
Best wishes & lots of love to both of you!!!

Beth G. @SweetLifeKitchen said...

Congratulations!! :o)