I took this from The T-dude's blog who got it from another blog and decided I should make it all mine.... It's one of those made up name games and I believe Rachel will do it next (she likes these type of things).
1. Your Rock Star name (first pet, current vehicle):
Dewey Volvo that sounds gross.
Fiona Rover getting better.
Minnie C70 well that didn't help at all.
2. Your 'gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite shoe):
Dulce Gucci this one was very difficult. Seriously favorite ice cream flavor? Favorite shoe? That's like trying to pick your favorite child. Other options were Vanilla Prada, Pralines Patent Leather, Coffee Lacoste...
3. Your Native American name(favorite color, favorite animal):
Blue Dog see here's the difficulty in doing anything with the word "favorite" - favorite color for what? To wear? To see? For a room? For a car? Eyes? Hair? It never ends...
4. Your Soap Opera name (middle name, city where you were born):
5. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first):
6. Superhero name (second favorite color, favorite drink):
Pink Water and the world heaves a sigh of relief that my second favorite color is not yellow as who wants to hear the shout "Look! Up in the sky! Headed this way!! It's YELLOW WATER!!!!
7. NASCAR name (first names of your grandfathers):
Donald Charles Christ
8. Stripper name (the name of your favorite perfume, cologne/scent, favorite candy):
Orange Blossom Peanut Butter M&Ms which let's be honest is never going to fit on a marquee so they'll just shorten it to Orange Peanut or Blossom Butter.
9. TV Weather Anchor name (Your 5Th grade teachers' last name, a city that starts with the same letter):
10. Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, and your favorite flower):
11. Cartoon name (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now):
12. Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):
Whole Grain Willow
13. "Adult film" star name (first pet, first street that you lived on):
To shake things up a bit, my first "first pet" names were of cats we had when I was younger. For this one I will use the dog we had when I was "less young".
Sophia West North
Okay then, your turn. Go.