Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Something funny

I was looking over somethings regarding my blog and one of them was "where do people come from?"

No not a post about the birds and the bees, but what site refers people my site?

For instance when Rachel told people on her blog that I had photos of her at Disneyland, I got a few people showing they had come from Rachel's blog.

Here's something funny - open a new window and go to www.google.com.

type these words into the search area - Paula Dean in swimsuit (don't use quotation marks around it).

My blog comes up in the top ten results!

5 comments:

Rachel V. Olivier said...

It didn't do that for me. But you know yesterday someone was asking for a good veggie recipe and I shared your asparagus recipe with them and showed them the pic. THey liked that. It's pretty asper-gas!

The T-Dude said...

I found your blog because you found my wife's (http://youre-boring-me.blogspot.com/) and left a comment.

And I'm glad you did! I enjoy reading your stuff and that picture of the St. Bernard is precious.

Jim said...

Oh, don't use the "quotation" marks around your search...

Jim said...

I'm up to #2!!!

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Whoohoo!