Saturday, January 19, 2008

fun with photoshop

A long time ago, when Lyle first started to go to school for computer graphic design (so long ago, that it was a "new" degree) after he would do his homework, I would "play" on the computer. My head on Madonna's body. My head joins Ann Margret. My head on the body of someone so hot and nearly naked that I could put in on business cards and hand them out to friends telling them to refer people to me for a good time... In the morning, Lyle would look over my work, roll his eyes and tell me how I could have done it better. That is how I became self taught on the computer. But that was a long time ago. I don't "play" on the computer anymore. I have work to do. This is my job now.

Then Carolyn made a comment the other day about having a poster of me up at her house , I asked her if it was the one of me in the one piece red swimsuit and then sent her this:

5 comments:

Rachel V. Olivier said...

ROFL!!!!!!!

Oh, that's very good.

Jim said...

Lyle says it's creepy.

The T-Dude said...

I think for Lyle, the creepy part is how natural the whole thing looks. I almost peed my pants laughing when I saw it.

Michael Guy said...

Oh hells yes!

Foxy, betch!

Carolyn said...

I still laugh every time I see this, and I have looked at it many, many times. You look better as Farrah than Farrah did!!